Monday, November 12, 2012

Second NaNoWriMo write in went well. It was quieter, so more words got dumped into the stories, but we still had a good time. Note to self: BRING NOTEPAD NEXT TIME. In the rush to get everything ready for the write in I left my power cord sitting on the bed. I got in an hour and a half on my NaNo story before it died with barely enough warning for me to save my progress. I then sat there wishing for the notepad sitting on my desk as frolicking plot bunnies danced around telling me all sort of ideas.
An hour of that and I got my antique laptop back from the borrower, and so I could work on getting other stories edited. My new stuff is too new for the antique to understand, so I rely on the simple versions that I kept on memory sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment