Tuesday, September 4, 2012


It has been a very hectic week, and I've gotten little in the way of writing accomplished. I did manage to squeeze in some time to read a couple of books about setting up descriptive scenes, and working to make characters believable. I'm hoping this will rub off into better writing for my own books. I also worked in a bit of time for reading C.J. Cherryh's Foreigner book. Still working on that one though.
In other things, the status of Shimmerwing still bugs me. I'm spending some time filling out the rest of it. I can't recreate the missing parts, but I can fix some of the junk that's in it and finish out the story again. I've already decided to add Lapis Lazuli to the book as a bonus chapter, and now I think I might come up with another section as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment